Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weekend Fun!

I survived the haircut with both kids! I'm not so sure that I will do it again anytime soon, but we did okay! Next time, I will either go on a school day or when Johnny can watch the girls!

FRIDAY


Woo hoo...The sun was finally shining!! We were FINALLY able to get out and enjoy playing outside while Johnny was hunting! Ashton had a great time playing with her friends on our street, and Reese enjoyed driving her car for the first time!!

SATURDAY



We took it easy on Saturday morning. The girls enjoyed watching cartoons together and hanging out in their jammies! I just thought it was too cute when Reese held onto Ashton! She loves her sister!! We were all very happy to have Johnny home on Saturday afternoon! We really missed him!!

2 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Oh my goodness, the pic of the sweet touch is a framer! How precious with that little hand! I love it!

The Daily Stroll said...

That is too sweet! I love it!!