Monday, January 8, 2007

Off to the Jungle...

We were heading to the zoo with the Parker girls and Mom's Club friends, and Ashton is asking about going to the jungle! "Who is going to the jungle with us, Mommy?" I told her that we were going to the zoo. A few minutes later she asks, "What animals do you think we will see at the jungle?". I guess it had been too long since we had visited the zoo! This was our first time to visit the Houston Zoo, and we had a good time! This was also Reese's first time to go to the zoo! What a fun day!!


How cute is the baby elephant??

He wasn't as cute as my little baby bird though!! Is this funny or what?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I really love the nest picture!! We had fun with you gals today, see you tomorrow.

The Daily Stroll said...

Hi! Thanks for getting me back into blogging. I forgot how addicting it is! LOL :) I have enjoyed keeping up with Ashton and Reese the last couple of weeks. Josh and I were saying last night that Reese has really grown since we last saw her! They are both absolutely adorable!! Tell Miss Ashton I love her new pink earings!