Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ready or not...Here we go!!

Well, I am not in the mood to blog tonight since it is midnight, and I should be in bed by now! I am trying to finish picking up and doing laundry before the BIG weekend! I don't think that I have mentioned that I am going on a Girl's weekend to Galveston! I am a little torn because this is the first time that I have left Reese, and she is about to cut her first 2 teeth. I don't want to miss that!

So, the Dennis family is flying in tomorrow morning!! YEA!! We are all very excited to see them! The girls will hang out with Johnny, Tim and Steven, and Charisse, Amy and I will head to Galveston with 11 other girls. I think the hot stone massage, relaxing, sleeping, etc. will be very good for me (and all of the other Moms)! A much needed break to rejuvenate...Not to mention the Beach Mansion that we are staying in. I love the Parker's Beach house!!

Once again...more pics of Reese! I posted the pics of her eating the biter biscuit on Sunday (I think it was). Well, she REALLY enjoyed it tonight! I'm sure it felt very good on those gums! Oh yeah...At one point, she dropped it and started eating her toes! Silly girl!

No comments: