Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year...New Blog!!


YEA...I have finally jumped on the bandwagon! Several of my friends have recently started a blog, and I have been meaning to start either a blog or a website for quite awhile! I have really enjoyed keeping up with my friends. So, I wanted our friends and family to be able to keep up with us too!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We had a great time with our friends and family in Dallas! The time just went by too fast. We are back home now, and it is so nice to get back into the swing of things after being gone!

I have been thinking about my New Year's Resolutions! They include: putting Reese to sleep in her crib (I hate to admit that she has been in her bassinet this long), start a blog (DONE!), eat healthier, and exercise more!

I have also been thinking about the year 2006 and all that I have to be thankful for. I am thankful for: my sweet husband, our 2 beautiful daughters, family, friends (both old and new), my MOP's group (and the friends that I have made in it), our Church and Sunday School (what a wonderful group to belong to), our house & neighborhood, Ashton's preschool, etc. I am sure that I am leaving some important things out! We have made some great memories in the past year, and we are looking forward to many more in 2007!!

Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Let me be the first to comment, YAHOOOOOO Sarah is on the bus! Welcome aboard there little mama. Great pics and OF COURSE, Pink blog!!!
See you next week....yippee!

Amy said...

Dang, that Charisse is fast! I wanted to be first!! SO excited you are finally doing this too. Our husbands may never see us off the computer again!

Narci D said...

Yay! So glad that we'll be able to keep up with what's going on with you guys! Sorry we missed you while you were in town! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Can I say that between Amy, Charisse, & Sarah, you guys have the most adorable girlies ever!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Sarah, I was excited to see your link on Amy's site... for I am addicted to reading more about everyone... and laugh at the fact that I know more about you all now that I have LEFT Texas... crazy me, such a hermit. LOVE the beach photo...you have the cutest family!!!

Unknown said...

Sarah - so happy I get to see you in a week!