Saturday, January 6, 2007

Girly Girls!

Ashton had a lot of fun with her cousins while we were in Dallas! The girls and I stayed for the week between Christmas and New Years. Ashton had 2 sleepovers with Isabelle and Makenna, and she is already trying to plan the next one! We also went to Libby Lu for makeovers and out to lunch one day! They did their hair, make up and nails! They had a lot of fun!

While we were at Libby Lu, Grammy and I asked Ashton if she wanted to get her ears pierced. I mostly wanted to see what her reaction would be, but I was shocked when she said "YES"! Then, Isabelle wanted to get her ears pierced too. Julie couldn't believe it because she had asked her several times before, and she was too scared that it would hurt! Anyways, long story short...We ended up walking over to Claire's, and they both got their ears pierced! I think it looks very cute, and Ashton LOVES her new pink earrings!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Look at those cute ears! Did she cry? My younger sister in MO works at Claire's and asked last week if she wanted her to pierce them. She said, "That's okay, Aunt Ash. I'm still too wittle." Glad Ashton isn't a scardy cat. I guess it helps to have a cousin!

Narci D said...

How funny! Your earrings are beautiful, Ashton!

Sassy said...

I have been asking Bella for over 6 months now if she wants earrings and like clockwork, she throws a fit and cries at the question. She has officially done enough crying to get her through many ear piercings. SO BRAVE ASHTON!