Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday, Monday...


Oh Baby...

We had play group at our house today, and we had a baby shower for our good friends (Lara & Jennifer)! They are expecting babies in February and March. We had some good food, chats & fun!! We are really looking forward to their upcoming arrivals!



NO NAP...

My friends keep telling me just how lucky I am that Ashton is still napping! I really hope that it is just a fluke that she hasn't taken a nap in 2 days now! I NEED my downtime, and a nap of "Can I get up, Can I get up, Can I get up NOW???" for 2 hours is just no fun!! I don't quite count that as downtime! So, no nap=no playing outside. I made that very clear ahead of time, and Ashton wasn't too happy when I finally let her get up because she really wanted to go play with her friends! I didn't feel too bad when I said "Well, you can go play outside tomorrow if you take a nap!".

ART time...

Aunt Julie got Ashton an art kit for Christmas, and we finally got around to playing with it! Ashton had a great time with it today! Thank you again to the Patterson Family!!

No comments: