Sunday, January 7, 2007

Teething here we come...

Yes...Reese is sleeping in HER crib now! I have put her down to sleep in her crib every day this week, but she has woken up crying about 30 minutes to an hour after I put her down. I think I might have figured out the reason why. Yesterday, I looked at her gums, and the bottom is puffy and a little swollen! I think my baby might just be cutting her first and possibly second tooth! Poor baby.

We went to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner tonight, and I gave Reese her first biter biscuit! She thought it was pret-ty good stuff!
I hope you all had a good weekend!!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Look at that "mini sarah". what a sweetheart, and fashionable too...

Dawn said...

I agree with Charisse...cute outfit. Good luck with the teething! Those disolvable tablets work wonders. :)