Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm back...


Well, I am just a little behind on my blog after a busy week! We had a great time in Galveston (and my sweet baby even waited to cut her teeth until I got home...YEA!!). We also had a wonderful week with the Dennis girls! We didn't have the best weather, but we still managed to have a lot of fun!

Our girl's weekend in Galveston was such a nice little getaway! We had a pizza party, games & cocktails on Friday followed by our un-birthday gift exchange and the hot mom's in minivans
b-day cake! I LOVE my cute little basket & bag, and I can't wait to go shopping at the Gap and enjoy some coffee at Starbucks!! I think that I might just have to do that next Tuesday while Ashton is at school!! Thank you very much, Narci!! Then, several of us enjoyed spa treatments at the Moody Gardens Spa, and we went to lunch and shopping on the strand! I have only had a couple of massages, but this hot stone massage was by far the best! I was SO relaxed that I almost fell asleep! I am ready for another one!

We went to out to dinner (yummy food & martinis!)& then to a bar on Saturday night for dancing and more fun! We all had a good time! I was feeling the effects of the crazy night the next day. Oh, I sure wish that I had just one more massage before heading home! I NEEDED it!

We headed home from our girl's weekend on Sunday, and the Dennis girls spent the week with us! We had some fun plans that we didn't get to do because of the crazy weather! Who would have guessed that we would have been "iced in" when it was 70 degrees just a couple days earlier? Our good friends, Narci & Jack, were supposed to come visit from Dallas, but they were iced in too! Awwwh man. Here is the sign and pic that we e-mailed Jack!

We did have a lot of fun playing with ALL of the girls (Shepperson, Dennis & Parker), shopping, eating Charisse's good cooking, having some good drinks, doing crafty projects, etc. Most of all, we really enjoyed spending time with you guys and catching up! HURRY UP back to Texas! We miss you guys already!!







1 comment:

Narci D said...

Look at all those adorable girls! Darn weather! Looks like we missed out on some BIG fun!