Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ugggh...

Oh my goodness! You will not EVEN believe the crazy thing that happened to me today! I am thinking that I went too light went I got my hair done last week.

I headed to mail a couple packages since Johnny was home, and we all know how much easier the post office is without kids. I stopped by Walgreens to get a box, and I came back to the back of my car to pack the items up. I needed to ship an outfit that I sold on ebay and several things to Charisse. I packed Charisse's stuff up and got back into the car to go. I was going to wait on the ebay pkg to get a free priority envelope. I start the car and look for the address for the ebay package. Oh my gosh. Please tell me that I didn't just pack it in the other package. It wasn't anywhere in the front seat. So, I decided to check, and it was in Charisse's package (which was already all taped up and ready to go). UGGH...Packed it back up and headed to the post office. I grab my package and other items to ship and my wallet. Where's my wallet? Oh no! Did I leave my wallet at Walgreens? I go back to Walgreens (as I am panicking), run in quickly & no wallets have been found. I go back to the car and search all over my car. After looking ALL over the car, I grab Charisse's package, and it feels a little heavy! NO WAY! Just by chance, I open it up, and there is my wallet! Are you kidding me? HAVE I LOST IT...I think that I NEED some more SLEEP tonight?

4 comments:

Narci D said...

Oh, Sarah! That is so funny! I am sure that you were so frustrated!

The Daily Stroll said...

Sarah,
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that does stuff like that! That sounds like an excerpt right out of the Daily Life of Monda!! Except now I can't blame my blonde hair anymore!! LOL

Dawn said...

That's the story of my life....did you see my blog post on smooth sailing a while back? Hang in there! :)

Sassy said...

Hey, if you really WANT to send me your wallet, I am fine with that! We are in sync, lost my purse and cart full of stuff last week, remember?