Friday, March 2, 2007

BUENO!!

We just got to Dallas last night! We actually made really good time!! Johnny kept saying "Maybe we shouldn't stop since the traffic is moving so well!" That was fine by me since I really wasn't very hungry yet anyways. The great thing about waiting is that we were able to get TACO BUENO for dinner!! YUMMY!! That is always a must when we come to Dallas since we don't have TB in Houston. I love a bean burrito and Mexi Dips and chips! It is definitely the little things that make me happy!

TGIF baby! Here's to a fun weekend!!

3 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Hi,
If you guys aren't too busy give us a call while you are in town. We'd love to see ya!

Sassy said...

I LOVE Taco Bueno. Funny, huh? What you miss...

Unknown said...

My name is Kevin Lewis, I am the Vice President of Operations for Taco Bueno. I can certainly appreciate your passion for Bueno. I was a loyal customer when I went to work for the company 25 years ago!

Anyway, thought I would bring you some good news. We are indeed coming to Houston this year, in fact our first location is set to open in Conroe around June. There will be many more to come. We are looking forward to it!