Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sweet little angel!


Well, we didn't have a very good start to our day! Reese woke up early. So, we brought her into our bed and gave her a bottle. She didn't seem very interested. So, we were just laying there snuggling when she got sick! I gave her a bath, and I took a quick shower! Well, what I thought was drainage turned out to be a stomach bug (I think)! She got sick 3 more times followed by a couple yucky diapers. She has also had a low grade fever and slept most of the day! Poor baby! I think she is feeling a little better because she is actually sitting on the floor playing with toys. Now, I just need to figure out how to get some more fluids in her! Oh, my little princess needs her Mommy! Better go!!

1 comment:

Didi said...

I love this pic of her. Sorry to hear she was sick. I guess I get to get ready for all of this fun stuff soon! :)