Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We're back....


YEA!! Reese is feeling all better, and we have no choice but to move full speed ahead!
Did I mention that our house is on the market? YEP. Not sure exactly where we are going to live just yet. I am just hoping to sell our house quickly! We put it on the market last Monday, and we had 3 showings last week. I was surprised that we didn't have 1 showing on Saturday or Sunday. We have another showing scheduled from 11:30-1 today. Let's hope that we don't have to do this too much longer!! It stresses me out to have my house on the market! As soon as I get it picked up, there is another mess being made! Ugggh...
We are going to get out today! Ashton is on Spring Break!! It is supposed to rain all week, but I see sunshine!! Maybe the weatherman was wrong. I am thinking that a little shopping will make us all feel better!! Then, we are meeting Johnny for lunch. Should be fun!!

No comments: