Saturday, February 17, 2007

What's for breakfast?


Ashton has really enjoyed making her own food lately! What can I say...Miss Independent! This morning, she really wanted to make her own breakfast! She wanted to make a sandwich, but we were all out of turkey. She said, "That's okay...I'll make a banana sandwich!". Okay... Sounds good to me! So, she got the bread out, sliced the bananas all by herself & added a side of sliced strawberries and a slice of cheese! Oh yeah, don't forget the grape jelly on that sandwich and a little on the side! YUM-MY!! At least she thought it was good!

I think that I need to get a kid's cookbook! She would love that!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Way to go....Little Miss Betty Crocker! Let me know when 'Cooking With Ashton' airs...we'll be watching! :)

Didi said...

Since I don't cook, maybe I could start learning with the kids cookbook!?! HA! HA!