Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fun times...

FRIDAY
Johnny's Mom came into town this weekend, and Johnny and I got to go out! We headed to the BBQ Cook-off at the Rodeo on Friday night, and we had a good time! This was my first experience at the Rodeo festivities, and it was CA-RAZY! I didn't really know what to expect, but there must have been a hundred booths, and they are all private parties that require an invitation. Johnny had an invite to two of his vendors booths, and our friends, Wendee and Chris, had a pass to the Jim Beam booth! Let me tell you, the Jim Beam booth won 1st prize in my book! I felt like we were in the Coyote Ugly bar. The bartenders were dancing on the bar and throwing cowboy hats and bandanas out into the crowd! There was also a great band, open bar, shot girls & some tasty bbq! We had a lot of fun!

SATURDAY
We had a late night on Friday, and I had a little headache on Saturday! It didn't help that we went to sleep at 1:30, and Reese woke up at 6:30! We lounged until we took Ashton to a birthday party at 2:30. Then, we went to Cypress Academy for a gymnatics party and headed to Lupe Tortilla's for dinner afterwards! YUMMY!! The weather was perfect and the food was so good too! I went ahead and tried a strawberry margarita, and it took care of the headache (thank goodness)!

SUNDAY
Reese is 9 months old today!! I cannot believe it! I sat on her floor taking some pics, and I watched her try to crawl. Wow...I think she is getting very close!! Here is a pic of my big girl!!


We also headed across the street for a Crawfish boil on Sunday afternoon! Once again, the weather was wonderful!! Sunny and probably about 70 degrees! I had a potato wedge and a brownie since I don't eat that stuff!! I did have a cocktail, and we had a good time with our neighbors!

No comments: