Saturday, January 26, 2008

Who ME???

MY good friend, Charisse, tagged me! I have been tagged before, but I dropped the ball. Oops!! So, I will do it this time!

Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know....that I need to start working out!

I believe...in God.

I fought....a little with my sister when we were younger. Not too bad though!

I am angered....when Miss Ashton gets sassy and doesn't listen. UGGHH...

I love....my girls, Johnny & our time together.

I need....to get my house more organized.

I take....one day at a time!

I hear....HGTV in the background.

I drink....a rum and diet coke at the moment...Mmmmm!

I hate....having headaches!

I use....too much free time online!

I want.....to get into better shape!

I like.....to eat chocolate! Yummy!

I feel....tired! Reese didn't sleep very well last night!

I wear....comfy clothes most of the time.

I left....my chores at home...at the lakehouse right now! Ahhhhh...

I do.....enjoy shopping!!

I hope...to start working out...see a trend here...

I dream....of what our life will be like a couple years from now...

I drive...a Sequoia for now.

I listen....very well.

I type...so so.

I think....a lot.

I need...some new clothes!

I wish...that I was on the beach right now!

I am....a wife, Mother, daughter, sister, aunt.

I regret....things that I say sometimes.

I care....so much about my friends and family!

I should....do more for myself sometimes.

I am.... caring, considerate, honest.

I said...goodnight...i love you to the girls!

I wonder....what our life will be like in 5 years!

I changed....after I had kids....a little more outgoing.

I cry....while watching A Baby Story sometimes! I never realized the impact of having a child. Is there anything better...

I lose....my temper sometimes.

I leave...a little on the late side most of the time. A resolution of mine.

Ok-I am going to choose to tag Narci from This Southern Belle and Monda from The Schneider Family. Copy & Paste and fill in your own answers. Have fun!


5 comments:

Dawn said...

Have fun at the lakehouse. I'm right there with ya with A Baby Story. That one and that damn Ty and his makeovers! :)

Katie said...

Loved this post, it's good gettin' to know ya a little better!

Narci D said...

Hope you guys had fun at the lakehouse! So glad you got away for a little bit!

Amy said...

Great post Sarah, loved your answers!

Didi said...

Great answers, as well! Hope you had a nice getaway!