Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bitty Fun Day



I took Ashton to the Bitty Fun Day at the American Girl Store today! We met our friends, Michelle and her daughter, Anna too. The girls colored, enjoyed a story, learned some games & enjoyed some mini muffins and juice!

The fun didn't end there. Ashton's American Girl doll, Samantha, got a makeover! She got a new outfit and went to the hair salon, and she even got a new hairdo! We also took one of Ashton's bitty babies for Reese, and they cleaned her and gave her a cute bow for her hair!



After we got finished, we headed to meet Grammie for lunch. Once we got there, Ashton told me "Thank you SO much for all of the fun things that you did for me, Mom...What a fun day!"

It was a GOOD day!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

How fun is that!?!? I may have to take Miss Emma Kate there sometime soon!! Love what Ashton said, too sweet!!

Narci D said...

Very fun!

Amy said...

Looks so fun! I didn't know there was an AG store in Dallas. I was planning on driving to Chicago this summer and visiting the one there. Hmm, Dallas is a LOT closer!

The Daily Stroll said...

How fun!! I want to go to the AG store but I think it would be a little strange if I took Jonah there! LOL!! This is why I need to have a girl next ;)

Sassy said...

Cute outfits and looks like they had a blast. We will have to check it out next trip to see you folks.

Courtney said...

Oh how fun! Guess I will have to borrow my friend's girls for some girl fun!

Dawn said...

That does look like lots of fun and it DOES sweeten the deal when they thank you for it!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I did not know there was one in Dallas either!?! I was eyeing the one in NY when I watched Jon and Kate plus eight...Ahh...yet ANOTHER place to visit when we are there in July - thanks for the tip! :)