Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SICK of being sick...

I was really looking forward to Monday, January 7 for at least a week. I had a babysitter coming to watch Reese, and Ashton started back to school! Yea...finally some "me time" after 2 1/2 weeks of Christmas break! I was planning to do a little shopping, get a pedi and whatever else I felt like doing! Well, the plans changed as soon as I started coughing and feeling miserable on Sunday. Instead of playing, I went to the doctor and the pharmacy to get my medicine for bronchitis! Yuck. I am not sick very often...THANK GOODNESS! This has not been a fun week! I am sick of being sick, and I am ready to feel good again! I am ready to go out and play!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I hear you girl!! I'm finally feeling better, but still can't shake the "crud". It sucks!

The Daily Stroll said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you are so sick! Josh was sick all weekend too and even had to come home early yesterday because he felt so bad! Hope you feel better soon and can have a makeup "me" day!

Didi said...

Sorry to hear you were sick too. Just saw Narci's site. Hope you are doing better.

Narci D said...

Yuck! It must be going around! I hope you feel better soon so you can have some "me" time!

Sassy said...

Sending you magic "well" dust....POOF, feel better?

Dawn said...

Feel better soon, Sarah!