Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Little Monkey

I am afraid that the days of the crib might be coming to an end for Miss Reese! REALLY???

I took her to my Mom's house this morning while I went to my doctor's appointment. I called my Mom after my appointment to check on her and see if she went down for her nap okay. Not exactly! My Mom said that she put her down and she was crying. She stood at the door to make sure that she was okay and shortly after she heard a loud noise! She had climbed up and fell out of the crib! This is a little crazy because I was just looking at toddler beds online last night.

She went down for her nap at 3 just fine, and she is still sleeping now! Let's hope that it was a one time thing, and my baby can stay in her crib for a little while longer. I am just not ready for my baby to have a BIG GIRL bed OR FREEDOM in her room! She isn't even 2 yet!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Yep, Lexie was 18 months old in a toddler bed. She was monkeying around too.

Amy said...

Same with Kathryn. Luckily the crib converted so we still got to use it for a bit!

The Daily Stroll said...

We are in the same spot with Jonah. Just this week he's decided that he doesn't like his crib anymore. Thankfully he hasn't attempted to climb out yet but I think we may have to start looking at toddler beds too! I was really hoping to wait until after his 2nd birthday!