Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Warning...

For those of you (like me) that haven't backed up the information on your computer, do it NOW! My computer has been acting up for awhile now, and Johnny keeps asking me to back up my pictures so that we can take it in to the Geek Squad. I am really not sure how to do it, and I kept asking for him to help me. Anyways, I didn't get it done soon enough and my computer won't even turn on now! I am afraid that I might just lose everything! So, go back up yo stuff!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I know, I keep meaning to do that. Would have been nice if I could have dragged my PC in bed with me these past few days!

Sassy said...

There is a way that you can go back to a date that your computer was functioning fully, then do a clean sweep/virus run on it.

Email Jenni, they had to clean up their computer recently. Hey, it might save you some cash....
Then, get a zip drive and back that A** up. It takes all night long, BTW.
LOL!

The Daily Stroll said...

Hey! If you need any help with the backup feel free to call Josh! As long as it's not your hard drive then your pics and documents should be okay but if it is the hard drive you can send it to a lab and they can extract your pics for you. Josh obviously knows more about it than me :) But like I said call us if you need any help!

Narci D said...

Bummer! There is a way to go back depending on what kind of computer you have! Hope it all works out! I'm sure the Geek Squad will get you all fixed up!