Saturday, June 30, 2007

Spa day...mani, pedi & a new hair-do...

As you all know, my sister's anniversary was yesterday. So, we watched the girls all day today and tonight so that they could celebrate! They spent the day going to lunch, the museum, laying by the pool for all of 15 minutes before the rain came, going out to dinner and staying at a nice hotel in downtown Dallas!!

The girls played, we took them to Double Dave's for pizza and games and then I took them for manicures/pedicures! Lucky girls!



We came home, played some more, ate dinner and got ready for the movie and popcorn! How much fun!! The girls giggled and laughed. They really had a good time!!


It was all fun and games until we came up to check on them and found these...
I still can't believe what happened. It just makes me sick.
More pics to follow tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WAKE UP Sarah - Wake up - what happened...I am waiting :) patiently.