Friday, June 8, 2007

RELAX....



Ashton loves to take a bath! She especially LOVES to take a bubble bath in my jacuzzi tub! As I watch how much she enjoys it and relaxes, I am trying to come up with things that I can do that help me to relax that much. It is a little tougher to squeeze in "me time" during the summer since I don't have a preschool day. So, I am trying to get creative here!

1. GYM-I need to get back to it! Crazy as it sounds, I love to workout, and an hour of working out is an hour of me time! I have made up every excuse in the book NOT to workout here lately, but I know that I NEED it! Gotta get back to it!
2. Blogging/Internet-LOVE it! I definitely fit that in everyday!
3. Manicure/Pedicure
4. Shopping-I need to just go shopping by myself so that I can actually get some summer clothes for me!
5. Date night-LOVE these too! We have gone out a couple times already, and I am getting spoiled. I am already ready for another one sometime in the near future!
What other great ideas do you have for "me time"?

No comments: