Saturday, June 16, 2007

A good day...

My sweet Mother-in-law came over today, and she wanted me to get out and play! Yea! Unfortunately, I spent way to much time looking for the second half of Johnny's Father's Day gift, and it was nowhere to be found! So, we will just have to get his gift custom framed after Father's Day! Oh well. After I finally gave up on that, I got a pedicure, did a little shopping for myself and headed back home. It was a great break from our day to day routine!!

I came home, freshened up and changed clothes, and Johnny and I went out on a DATE! We went to one of our favorite restaurants (Javier's), and we enjoyed good conversation and excellent food and drinks! Then, we ended up meeting our friends, Jennifer and Shelby AND Jen's ex-husband Jason for a drink in Addison! It was so great to catch up finally!!


Gran is still here, and Johnny and I are heading out to look at cars! I will be very surprised if I don't get a new car in the next week or so! That's my husband for you, but we will see what happens!!
Hope you are all having a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

And you need a new car why? You guys buy new cars like most people buy shoes! Out of control you crazy kids!