Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father to our children! Thank you for all that you do for us!! I love you!!



Our Daddy ROCKS!!



We met up with my Mom and Dad & Johnny's Dad and Jackie for a Father's Day dinner at Patrizios last night! We had a good time!!

I am also very thankful for the man that put up with me through all of these years! I have always looked up to you! Thank goodness, I found a husband as kind and caring as you!
I love you, Dad!!


And...Last but not least....Johnny's Dad! Thank you for always being so good to both of us and our children! You are a great Father-in-Law and Grandfather to our children!!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Happy Father's Day "Jo-ni". We miss you guys.

Dawn said...

Love the shirts! :)

The Daily Stroll said...

Cute Cute shirts!!!