Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stir Crazy

We are getting a little stir crazy around here. Reese and I have stayed home all week because I have not felt so well. I have been congested and coughing. Probably just a sinus infection. I went to a Room Parent meeting on Wednesday morning, and Johnny called me on the way to drop Reese off at school and said that she was acting like she didn't feel well. I got home and she seemed to be acting tired and a little congested. Then, she perked up and was full of energy by 9:30!

Ashton has had the same thing for about a week now, and she just started complaining of a sore throat last night. So, I took her to the dr today, and she has a sinus infection. Thank goodness for an antibiotic! It drives me crazy when it is viral, and you just have to "wait it out"! The girls did also get the flu mist while we were at the doctor too so it was nice to get that out of the way!!

I am so ready to have energy and get out of the house! This weather is too perfect. I am planning to drop Ashton and Reese off in the morning, meet the Moms from Reese's class at Starbuck's for some coffee & get a manicure and pedicure....Just a little "me time" is just what I need.

Oh please, let it all go as planned...

2 comments:

vinceandjenn said...

Hope you got your "me day" and you are feeling bette soon.

Dawn said...

Hope you all feel better! I've got it too - no fun, is it? :( Your blog "make-over" looks great!