Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 2


Reese was excited to go back to school until it was really time to go! She picked out her own outfit, and we went outside to play and take a couple of pictures. She was so happy and running around until we came back in. When we came inside, she was on the floor kicking and crying that she didn't want to go. We pulled up to school, and she said "I don't want to go to school!". It didn't help that we heard screaming all the way to her classroom, and every child was crying when we walked into her room. So, I left my baby screaming and crying too! I held it together until I made it to the car and called Johnny. Then, I had some tears myself. I am just hoping that she gets used to it quickly and is waving goodbye to me before too long!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

she picked a great outfit!!! She looks so cute in it!!!