Friday, September 12, 2008

Another day at school...



Reese was excited to wear her school shirt today! I even added a little bling to make it look a little more girly...which she said was "cool"! So, how much longer do I have to wait until she is waving goodbye and excited when we walk in the door of school? I don't think that it took Ashton more than a day or two? I guess it helped that she started in January, and noone else was crying.

TGIF!!! So ready to wake up a little later than 6! PLEASE let the girls sleep in the morning!! Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I swear that you and my friend Chastity could be sisters! She "blings" everything for her girls! LOL! I could totally see her putting rhinestones on that shirt! In fact, she has 2 girls, too-Reese and Maggie.

She's tuned me into all things girly for Rachel, so she's always making me some cute monogrammed shirt and matching bows....it's so fun!

Didi said...

Love the shirt...and the added bling!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Cute shirt and love the new blog design!