Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Our neighbors are having their daughter, Channing's 4th birthday party at Jungle Gym today, and she wanted a "4" shirt to wear with leggings and a tutu! So, I was the lucky one that got to make her shirt! I think it turned out pretty darn cute! I can't wait to see her in it!


Then, I was feeling very ambitious as I shopped a little last minute for the birthday gift last night! Channing loves mermaids! So, Ashton actually found this fun little mermaid for the bath!


So.... I decided it would be so cute to make a bath towel to go with her gift! I obviously wasn't thinking how LONG it would take to make. Wow, that was A LOT of work...especially with Johnny out of town! It sure is cute though! I hope that she LOVES it!!

3 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Very cute! I'm sure she is going to love it!

The Cannonballs said...

You are so talented!! I got to know how you do it. I am always up for a hobby :)

Dawn said...

Those came out darling! I'm so impressed, Sarah! :)