Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School days


I still can't believe that my baby started preschool today! Is she really old enough? It sure doesn't seem like it, but she was so excited to go to school! She went right in and sat down for a snack. They had animal crackers, and then they played with playdoh. She asked for us not to go. We stayed for just a bit and then headed out (without any crying or tears). Then, we heard "the cry" as we were signing her out! I don't think that she realized we were really leaving until we were in the hallway. Thankfully, I had Johnny with me to hold my hand. No, I didn't cry...but I was worried about my baby!

We looked at houses just for fun, I did a little monogramming and organizing in my study, signed Ashton up for soccer and went out to lunch before heading to pick up Reese!

I was very anxious to see how her very 1st day of school went, and I was very happy to hear that it was GREAT!! She didn't cry for very long at all, and she had a very good day! She was also one of the first kids to fall asleep and one of the last to wake up from her nap...Yea!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

how cute is she???? too bad we are not closer we could do lunch!!!! They are growing too fast!

Dawn said...

She looks so proud to be going to school in that pic! Cute outfit too! :)

Sassy said...

YAY, she had a great day. That is awesome. She looks so happy, Sarah!

Narci D said...

She does look SO proud! Yay for Reese!