Friday, May 9, 2008

Sweet & Sassy




We headed to Sweet & Sassy with a group of our neighbors on Thursday night! They had a Mother/Daughter special in honor of Mother's Day. So, Ashton got her hair, make-up, nails and a ring, and I also got an UPDO, a ring and pink glitter stars on my face! We all had a lot of fun! The funniest part is that 3 of us went out to dinner and for drinks afterwards with our rockstar hair. Mine wasn't quite as crazy as the others, but we definitely caught the attention of several people! I'm sure they were wondering what we were thinking going out like that! HA. HA.

4 comments:

Sassy said...

That looks like a total blast. Glad you had a SASSY evening out!

Courtney said...

how fun! So sad that I will miss out on all the girly things! Maybe I can borrow your girls sometime!!

Amy said...

How fun!

The Daily Stroll said...

I thought you girls looked fabulous at dinner!! :) I noticed we had several waiters attending to our every need! I think it was the stars and sparkle.....or maybe it was the bug in the chips!! Hmmm! LOL ;) I'm looking forward to our next girl's dinner!