Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Going, going...

BLONDE!!

I felt like I was on the Makeover Story yesterday! What a neat experience. I was a hair model at a very high end hair salon in Dallas. They asked what I wanted to do with the color, and I left it up to them! Wow. Looking back...that was pret-ty brave! Anyways, the trainers from NY were pretty harsh when it came to the consultation. I was pretty shocked at what they said about my hair. Those are terrible highlights, look at the stripes...That is obviously not a (the salon name) cut! Oh well. It was a lot of fun, all I did was tip, and I really like my hair! Now, I just wish that I could afford to go back again! I might just have to become a regular hair model. I think that I could handle that.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! I need a haircut soooo badly....I wonder if they'd let me be a hair model!lol

Katie said...

Looks great!! What a cool idea!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Looks GREAT - you ARE brave to turn your hair over to others - but WOW - super result! :)

Narci D said...

how much fun, Sarah! It looks great!