Thursday, May 15, 2008

One more week...


The countdown to Summer is officially ON, and I couldn't be more ready for some lazy days of Summer! Not so sure just how lazy we will be, but we won't have a regular "schedule" of things to do! Thank goodness. I am ready to sleep as long as the girls will let us sleep, stay in our pj's half of the day if we want to, go swimming, go to the beach, eat popsicles, cookout, play in the sprinkler, play outside with the neighbors...All of the fun things that go along with Summer!

We have Ashton's Preschool graduation tomorrow, Kindergarten tour on Wednesday morning and her last day of Preschool next Wednesday (which is also a carnival)! I think that it finally hit me that I am going to have a child in Kindergarten when I picked Ashton up on Monday, and they were talking about wearing a cap at graduation! Wow...Where have the last 5 years gone?

1 comment:

Didi said...

I can't imagine what y'all are all going through with your babies starting kindergarten. It goes too fast!