Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Courtney!

~Each player answers the questions about themselves.
~At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 22, and I was going to school at SWT. Having a lot of fun!

Five snacks I enjoy
1. almonds
2. string cheese
3. snack mix
4. fruit
5. pretzels

Things on my to do list today
1. Work on my neverending laundry
2. pick up the house
3. go to lunch with friends
4. work on Reese's party favors
5. order a b-day cake

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Give to charities
Build a new house
start our own business
travel A LOT!
hire a maid
hire a cook

Five Jobs that I have had
Activity Director at an Alzheimer's Assisted Living
Activity Director at a Retirement Home
Sales Associate at a Bridal Store
Part-time at Pottery Barn
Stay at home MOM

Five of my bad habits
1. start something I never finished or take a really long time to finish!
2. have too many projects going at one time
3. internet junkie!!!
4. not keeping my pics organized online or in an album
5. not being very organized!

5 Random things
1. I am in need of a vacation!
2. I have lived in 7 houses in the 7 years that Johnny and I have been married!
3. I might just be getting a new car today!!
4. We might be moving yet AGAIN!
5. I love to get mail! Especially packages!

Five people I Want to Get to Know Better: A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”
1. Narci
2. Charisse
3. Amy
4. Dawn
5. Dayna

4 comments:

Narci D said...

oh, gosh! Who knew you were such a healthy snacker? :)

Courtney said...

Hey, I think 10 years ago we were roommates

Dawn said...

Moving again? Where you headed this time? :)

Sarah said...

Another house in Frisco, Dawn! The sign is actually going up this week. Better be the last time for a long while!