Friday, June 20, 2008

VBS


Ashton has had 2 fun-filled weeks of Vacation Bible School!! She went to VBS at her preschool last week, and then she went to the one at the church that I grew up in this week! She has had a lot of fun...probably too much fun actually. She has had 3 sleepovers, lunch with friends, and a couple of playdates in the last 2 weeks on top of VBS. I think that it is time for a little rest and relaxation! Time to catch up on her sleep! She is worn out. I don't think that we will do ANYTHING on Monday except for maybe go to the pool for a bit!! Here's to a nice and relaxing weekend too!!

4 comments:

Didi said...

Good to see another VBSer. Dawn and I had fun volunteering at our church this week. :)

Katie said...

YEA for relaxing! I totally agree, we've had swim lessons the past 2 weeks and Ben goes to vbs next week. :)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Jack and Julia are headed to VBS this next week - so am I - I am not sure who is more excited - the kids or ME - because I am the "craft table lady"...and how fun is THAT!?!

The Daily Stroll said...

Glad Ashton had fun at VBS! Sounds like she's been a little social butterfly :) I can't believe how grown up she looks in this picture!!