Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reese's Puppy


I had some one-on-one time with Reese this afternoon. Johnny and Ashton went to the lake with my Dad to take pictures and come up with ideas for a new deck. So, I enjoyed an hour of silence as Reese took a nap. Not a very long nap. It was just enough time for us to both feel refreshed though.

After she got up, we sat under the stairs (in the play area), and she was playing with her pretend puppy. She was pointing out the puppy's tongue, and I asked her if the puppy was thirsty. She said, "yes!". So, I gave her a bowl, and the puppy drank some water. Then, she said, "Puppy go potty...Puppy needs candy, Mommy!" It was pretty cute!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ha! That is cute! And, oh, how I miss my "under the stairs" playarea in our other house! :)

Amy said...

Aww, look how cute she is!! She is growing up so fast!