Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 year Check-up


I took Reese to the dr yesterday for her 2 year check-up! She took us into the room to get her undressed down to her diaper and ask a couple of questions. Then, we walked out to get weighed and check her temperature, and she said "I get a sucker!" No, not quite yet! I wasn't surprised to hear that she is healthy and doing very well! It was funny when the dr asked if Reese had started to say sentences right as Reese said "I get the book, Mommy!" She said, "Well, I think that answers that question!" She is definitely growing as you can see by her stats!

Height 36 inches (90 %)
Weight 31.6 pounds (90%)

Oh yeah, she also had to get one shot, and she didn't even cry!! What a BIG GIRL!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

WOW, what a big girl! That's so good that she didn't get upset by the shot! She is just too cute!

Courtney said...

she is so cute!!! love that outfit!!