Sunday, June 29, 2008

A BIG Day!!

Today is a very important day in my family!! It is my Dad's 60th Birthday, my Mom & Dad's 39th wedding Anniversary and my sister and brother-in-law's 12th Anniversary!

We celebrated my Dad's Birthday last night with a Surprise Party at their house! They headed home from the lake because the girls (Isabelle, Makenna, Ashton & Reese) were having a "surprise party" for Papa! As far as he knew, we would be cooking hot dogs and swimming.

Do you think that we caught him just a little off guard?
Instead of coming home to 8 people, there were about 80 people!! I think that he was VERY surprised!!

Family Picture


The collage that I made for my Dad

Mom & Dad
I hope that you both have a wonderful day today!! I am very lucky to have such kind, caring and supportive parents & grandparents to my girls!! I love you both VERY much!!

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Looks like it was a huge success, and GREAT JOB on the collage. It turned out great.
Love the girls outfits!

The Daily Stroll said...

Happy Birthday Galen and Happy Anniversary to your parents and Julie and Patrick! Great family picture! BTW..looking at the pictures on your collage, I never realized Reese looks exactly like you!

Didi said...

Wow...that is a BIG day for your family! Hope everyone enjoyed their special day!

Dawn said...

How fun it is to surprise someone! :) Great family picture of all of you!