Thursday, August 28, 2008

Preschool Orientation


I went to Preschool Orientation for Reese last night! I went back and forth on whether or not to send her this year or next. I was just not sure that I was ready just yet! In the end, I decided it would be good for both of us! So, she will start going on Wednesday and Friday beginning next week, and she will be at Ashton's old school!

I met her teachers, and they both seemed so sweet! She will have 8 kids in her class (5 girls and 3 boys), and she has 2 teachers! I had forgotten how much smaller the room was and just how tiny the little chairs are!
Reese is very excited about going to school! She has been putting on her "pack pack" for the last month and saying "I go to school...bye bye, Mommy!". Not sure what it will actually be like on the first day, but I am sure she will adjust quickly and have a lot of fun!!

Be on the lookout for pictures of my little school girl next Wednesday!

4 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Too cute! I love her little hat! I think it was easier having Jonah in school when he was younger. It's really hard at this age to take them to school. I want to spend all day hanging out with him!

vinceandjenn said...

I love Reese's cute hat! That is such a cute pic. I bet Reese is going to love pre-k.

Didi said...

School, school, school...oh the days that wait ahead of me!! Love the pic. Hope y'all are doing well.

Katie said...

What a cutie!! I'm sure she'll have lots of fun@