Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Ashton was very excited about starting school today! She came right downstairs even though it was 6:30 and still dark outside! She was pretty tired, but she got dressed the first time that I asked her to and was ready so fast! I think that she was much more comfortable after going to the school 2 times in the last week. It is official...She is a Kindergartener now!!

Reese did not want to leave Ashton's school!

Reese gave Ashton hugs & kisses before we said goodbye!

Ashton had a great day at school! I asked her what all they did and she couldn't really remember (of course)! She did say that her favorite part of the day was lunch, and she met some friends (but couldn't remember any names)! Apparently, it was a GOOD 1st Day!! I am very proud of my big girl!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yea, glad to hear Ashton had a great 1st day! Your girls are too cute!!

Narci D said...

Oh, her outfit is so adorable! Glad she had a good first day!