Saturday, March 1, 2008

No more studios!!

Well, this is just about 2 weeks past due. I guess that I am trying to forget the day.

I had some pictures taken of the girls for a Valentine's Day present for Johnny. I don't know why I do this to myself. I guess I go to a photography studio to remind myself that I really prefer more natural shots of my kids. Playing outside, coloring, blowing bubbles, tickling each other...just being themselves! So, these turned out okay, but I won't be doing studio pictures for quite awhile! Something about a 10:30 appt, getting around to us at 11:15, forced smiles, chasing Reese, bribing Ashton to sit still and smile, cheesy props that they sat on (that I didn't notice b/c of all of the chaos), & not finishing until 1:3o. Oh yeah AND spending $100 on pictures that I don't just LOVE, and now I have about 100 sheets of them! GREAT.

Time for me to sign up for the photography class that I have wanted to take since Ashton was born!

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Valentine's Pics 3/1/08


By the way, this is the picture that we ended up framing for Johnny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Courtney said...

I hear you! you take such great pics with your camera you don't even need a studio!!! those do look really cute though!

Katie said...

I totally understand, and yikes I'm gonna have 1 more to deal with in a little bit. ;) Your girls look so cute though!!

Katie said...

I'm right there with ya! I'm NOT a fan of studios and much prefer pictures of my girls outside or just being themselves at home. That is probably why my Sarah last had her professional picture made 19 months ago in a stuido - oops!