Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A NEW DAY...



I am thinking ONLY positive thoughts today! It HAS GOT to work. We have had a rough time around here lately. I have had bronchitis twice and a sinus infection basically lasting from January until last week. In the last month, Reese had a cold and an ear infection, Ashton had a double ear infection last week and woke up with the stomach bug yesterday morning. I sat with Johnny at the dr for 2 hours on Sunday with a very bad sinus infection! We are never THIS sick!! It IS all behind us! We WILL be well! Here are some pics that make me smile! Today is a NEW DAY, and all of the sickness is behind us! Positive thoughts and prayer are sure to work!!

4 comments:

Narci D said...

Poor Sheppersons! Hopefully, you guys won't get sick anymore!

Dawn said...

Sending well wishes your way! :)

Sassy said...

Oh My goodness, I cannot wait to see those sweet girls!!!!

Didi said...

Hope y'all are all feeling better wiht all this sunshine!