Monday, March 10, 2008

Girl's Night Out...

AND Heath of course!

We went out to my great friend and college roommate, Jenn's Bachelorette Party on Saturday night! We started out at Javier's for dinner! This is one of my favorite places to eat, and it was so good! If you live in Dallas and haven't been there yet, you HAVE to try it out! www.javiers.net The food is GREAT, and they also have some of the best margaritas! Then, we went to a couple of bars before Monda and I decided to head home around midnight! I am getting old, and I just can't stay out like I used to! Now, we are looking forward to Jenn & Vincent's upcoming wedding! What a great couple!

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

I had fun Saturday night! Thanks for riding down there with me :) BTW..I borrowed your picture for my blog because my pictures didn't turn out that great!