Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On the Mend FINALLY...

I very rarely get sick. Thank goodness! It is not very easy to be sick AND be a Mom! Since the beginning of January, I have had Bronchitis (which hit me HARD for about a week), a sinus infection, and now Bronchitis again! Man, can't I catch a break? I went to the after hours doctor last night, and I am FINALLY beginning to feel better after the steroid shot in my booty, ZPAC antibiotics and an inhaler! It is ABOUT TIME!! It is almost Spring....I've got Spring Break, Easter and a Birthday to get ready for!! I have got to stay well!! I don't have TIME to be sick!

5 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

I hear ya!! And being sick when your little one is sick too is no fun at all! I really need to just suck it up and go to the doctor myself to get some meds that actually work! Glad you are starting to feel better!!

Amy said...

Oh, poor Sarah!! I hope you get to feeling better soon! It really isn't fun to be the mom and be sick. No sick days for us!

Katie said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Narci D said...

Poor thing! Hope you are feeling much better by now! Being sick for an extended period is just NO fun!

Dawn said...

Glad you're feeling better! It is hard to "be down" when you're trying to keep up with kids. Can you believe the girls will be FIVE next month? OMG!!