Thursday, February 14, 2008

LOVE is...

My Sweet Valentines!


The Beautiful Roses that were delivered to me from my sweet husband!

The yummy cookie bouquet that was sent to me from my girls! (Thanks Johnny!!) One of my favorites!!


A dozen chocolate covered strawberries that my Dad had delivered to his 3 girls today!! How sweet is that? I LOVE my Dad!! AND MOM too!!

The sweet moments with my girls!


Sharing the love with your friends!

Love is my parents, my family, my friends, my dogs, date nights, shopping...LOVE is so many things!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!

6 comments:

Sassy said...

Love is....this post. Awesome!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I LOVE Ashton's cards - and from your DAD - oh my goodness - LOVE THAT...we do Valentine's the SAME WAY - time to honor ALL of those we love! :)

Didi said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful day! You are so right...LOVE is so many special things!!!

Katie said...

What sweet girls you have!! Those pics are too cute! SO glad y'all had a great day!

Narci D said...

Love that your dad did that--How sweet!

The Daily Stroll said...

What a great Valentine's Day!! That was so sweet of your Dad, Johnny and the girls!