Friday, February 22, 2008

Ashton's pick...

Ashton got to pick whatever she wanted (within reason) for dinner last night! She was so excited about having her choice of breakfast for dinner! I made pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, and they were yum-my!! Can you guess who topped them with whipped cream?

I do have a little confession to make. I think that it is about time for me to open up my cookbooks or check out the Hot Mom's Cook blog and start making some things for my family since Ashton was wondering how I was going to make pancakes without a box of pancakes and the microwave. "Are you going to cook them in the oven, Mommy?" Oh yes, that is what she asked. I AM going to make an attempt to cook more for my family!! Now, I just have to figure out things to make that the girls will eat! They are VERY picky!

3 comments:

Didi said...

Those look yum-my!

Katie said...

Hey Sarah - check out Baby Center's Cooking For Your Family Board. Its wonderful!!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Is there another way to make pancakes??? Mine always involve a box and the microwave! ;) LOL. I'm right there with ya! I need to start cooking more too!