Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Big Girl & Finding Nemo

Reese is 18 months old today!! I just can't believe that she is already 1 1/2 years old...My how time flies!





A little about my BIG GIRL...
She is talking so much and is even saying phrases.
She says "CHEESE" when I take her picture!
She is running all over the place!
When the phone rings, she says "I get it, Momma!".
She has been going to the potty some!
She LOVES bubbles and taking a bath!
She says "Here you go, Momma" when she gives me something.
She loves to play with her babies and feed them and put them down to go night night!
She loves playing out-ide (outside)!
She loves to eat i-ceam (ice cream)!
She LOVES her big sister and says "sister" & Ashton a lot!
She is MORE and MORE fun everyday!


FINDING NEMO
Johnny, Ashton and I dropped Reese off at Grammy & Papa's house this afternoon and headed to do something special! We didn't tell Ashton until we made it to Reunion Arena and got inside that we were going to Finding Nemo on Ice! She was SO surprised and excited! This was our first time to go to a Disney on Ice show, and it was GREAT! I was really impressed with the costumes and the skating, and I would really like to go to another one sometime soon. We had a lot of fun!!



6 comments:

Amy said...

We love the Disney on Ice shows!! Unfortunately we missed Nemo because we had to see Hannah Montana instead, poor us! Glad Ashton had fun!!
And that Reese, man is she a cutie!

Narci D said...

Somehow, we've missed Disney on Ice--I'm thinking Super Heroes don't do that! ;)

Reese is getting so big! I can't believe she's 18 months!

Sassy said...

Reese gets more adorable by the day, how is that possible?
Ashton looks so cute in her outfit that we copied you on and her super fly hair accessory. What cool parents you guys are!!!!!!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I have always been curious to know how those shows were rated by mommies! :) I am glad to hear thumbs up!

The Daily Stroll said...

How fun! I can't wait for Jonah to get old enough to do fun things like that! I can't believe Reese is already 18 months old! Wow! She is such a cutie!

Didi said...

Looks like y'all had a great holiday. The girls' matching shirts are so cute.