Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!


As I sit here thinking of all that I have to be thankful for, I realize just how lucky I am!

I am thankful for my sweet husband & darling daughters, my friends and family, being close to my family this year, being healthy and safe, that we have soldiers fighting for our country and the list goes on!


Looking forward to getting together with family today for some good food and a good time!

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving too!!

4 comments:

Sassy said...

I love how the Turkey Shirts turned out. The girls look adorable!

Amy said...

Those girls are precious and the shirts are adorable!

Dawn said...

That's right - family, food, and football - can Thanksgiving be any better? The girls look so cute in their holiday shirts. :)

Narci D said...

STINKING adorable shirts and girls!