Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ashton's Modeling Debut

Ashton modeled in the American Girl fashion show on Saturday! She was the Bitty Baby Ballerina, and she did a great job and looked so cute! I guess that I am a little partial though! Anyways, the only flaw in the fashion show was that the doll that she carried was a different ethnicity. That was just a little strange since she was the only one out of about 50 girls! Oh well! It was a very fun experience, and she already wants to do it again next year!! Now, we need to go to the American Girl Store in Dallas! That should be fun!!

7 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

She looks precious, where was that? It made me smirk - because that is quite the hip thing to do...I am guessing they are implying the "Baby Daddy" was of another ethnicity? HAHAHAHAHA

The Daily Stroll said...

Aww..I'm so sad! I volunteered on Sunday at the Fashion Show with JLP. I wish I could have done Ashton's show! That would have been fun! She looked so cute though! I'm glad she had fun!

Dawn said...

Adorable! What a fun memory for her and her cousin! :)

Narci D said...

Ashton, you looked so pretty and were SO brave! LOVE the leg warmers!

Amy said...

How fun!! She did great! And yes that is a little strange about the doll, but hey it makes for a good story.

Katie said...

What a cutie, way to go Ashton ~up there in front of all those people!!

Jenni said...

I love the twirl picture! She looked adorable, very composed for her age. Way to go, Ashton!