Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Super Mom



Well, my cape was flying high this morning! Reese woke up bright and early at 6 this morning! I did stuff around the house and made the girls some breakfast, checked my e-mail, ate something myself and baked some sausage rolls for the Mom's Club brunch! Then, Ashton asks me if I can make her a shirt to go with her pink skirt to wear TODAY! Guess what? I did it...in between cooking sausage rolls and trying to get myself ready! Am I nice or WHAT? Then, I had all of 10 minutes to finish getting ready and change Reese's diaper before we headed out the door to the brunch! The brunch was fun! Now, the girls are actually playing really well together, and I am taking a moment to BREATHE!! I need to take my cape to the cleaners...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Sarah! I love days like that, where I feel like I've done so much and am just the best mom ever!

Dawn said...

Ah! Yes! That cape is one Halloween costume we moms wear year-round! Good for you! :)

Narci D said...

Great job, Sarah! You are a great mom!

Sassy said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I always knew you had a cape. I bet it is pink too....oooh, can I borrow it?