Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A good day...

Reese and I went shopping at Target today after dropping Ashton off at school. Surprise, surprise! We were about to check out when I overheard the cashier talking about the new store opening. I knew that it was supposed to open in October, but you know how that goes. She said that they are having a party on October 9 from 5-9 with food and drinks, and they are opening on October 12!! WOO HOO! That just MADE my day!! I have been SO excited about MY Target opening since it is literally across the street from our neighborhood! Ashton says that it is not MY Target...She says that we have to share it! Okay, okay. This could be very dangerous though! CAN'T WAIT!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Well MY HEB is opening very soon too!! Can't wait for that. The Randall's is expensive and the Kroger is gross!

Sarah said...

yeah...we also have a market street going in across from the target! can't wait!

Narci D said...

You know we'll be at that opening with bells on!

Sassy said...

I have one right outside my neighborhood and it is LETHAL. Move, move now.

The Daily Stroll said...

Target and Market Street are so dangerous!! :) I go to both places for retail therapy! It's especially fun when I can go without Jonah and just wonder aimlessly up and down each aisle for hours!! And I can never leave Target without spending over $100! We are actually getting a second Super Target in McKinney! So exciting!