Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our day...

Well, Johnny is out of town this weekend. He went dove hunting with his fraternity brothers and some guys from work. So, the highlight of my day today was that Maria came to clean our house! Yea...I LOVE how it feels to have such a clean house! One day, I hope to have her come every week! That will be awhile though...Maybe when we win the lottery! The girls, on the other hand, were going a little stir crazy by the time she left, and they were ready to get out and play! So we headed to the park! It was a little warm (even though it is almost October), but it didn't seem to bother them one bit. They had a good time! Oh yeah, I brought 2 Caramel Apple suckers (1 for Ashton and 1 for me) and some Gerber Graduates fruit snacks for Reese. Reese took one look at that sucker and it was all over! I lost my sucker, and she enjoyed it for a bit before I threw it away. Yep...I am a sucker! Hope you had some fun today too!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Yep, those are my favorite Lollipops too!